Testing is available to University students, employees, postdocs and family members living in the same household
Use this form if you’re showing symptoms of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) or qualify for testing according to the criteria below. You will be called back with an appointment date and time. No walk-ins available, appointment only. Please note, depending on the number of tests being processed it can take between 4-14 days to receive test results.
Considered for testing - eligibility criteria
Please only book an appointment for COVID-19 testing if you:
- Are booking an appointment for a UW student or employee or are a family member of a UW student or employee
- Family members must be living at the same household/residential address
- Information will be verified upon arrival. Please bring valid ID.
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by their public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID-19 app;
- Are a resident or worker in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by their local public health unit; or
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care. Ontario Health will continue to notify Assessment Centres of any targeted testing.
The information collected on this form is for the purposes of booking an assessment appointment only. This form is not to be used as a clinical assessment tool or intended to take the place of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
- Severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
- Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
- Losing consciousness
Call 911, you may be having a medical emergency.