Rapid Access Addiction Clinic assists people who are struggling with substance dependency. At the RAAC, Physicians and/or Nurse Practitioners, Addictions Counsellors, and Peer Support Workers are all available to provide assistance to everyone – regardless of substance used.
These resources can be accessed if you:
- Want support to address substance dependence
- Need help to reduce cravings
- Are using substances to avoid withdrawal symptoms
- Have health concerns related to substance use
- Need a place to talk about substance use without judgement
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
- Future students
- Future undergraduate students
- Future graduate students
How to request this service:
Call 1-844-722-2977 for information, or walk-in to one of their locations. Visit the Rapid Access Addiction Clinic website for more information. (#contact).