Lifetouch Prestige Photography
Portrait sessions and class photos can be arranged through Lifetouch Prestige Photography located in the lower level of the Student Life Centre (SLC) for students from:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Environment
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Some Graduate Studies programs (please email us before making an appointment to ensure we have the proper regalia for your program)
- Attention PhD students: To save you the $150 rental fee for renting a gown on your own, we now have one in the studio, please feel free to schedule an appointment at anytime available on our schedule.
The deadline for class composites is usually sometime in April. Please visit the Lifetouch website for a final deadline. **Note: both Spring and Fall Convocation composites are the same, we only make one composite per major. If you would like to be on your class composite, please make sure to book an appointment before the deadline.
We look forward to helping you celebrate your achievement!
Portrait sessions and class composite pictures can be arranged through Newschool Photography for graduating students in:
- Faculty of Applied Health Sciences (includes all departments)
- Faculty of Engineering (includes all departments)
- Faculty of Science (includes all departments)
The University arranges for a professional photographer to take each graduate’s photograph as they are receiving their diploma. Complimentary proofs will be automatically mailed to the graduate’s home address listed in Quest following the ceremony. There is no obligation to purchase. You'll be offered the option of ordering from several packages. If you haven't received your proofs within one month of your convocation ceremony, contact the photographer directly at 1-800-372-3686 or visit GradImages.
Note: In order that the photo proofs may be mailed, the University will release your name and address to GradImages. You can opt out of receiving the photo proofs by emailing email@example.com.