There is a growing need for cybersecurity and privacy solutions as the digital economy grows. To create world-leading cryptography and privacy technologies, academia, industry and government are drawing on transformational research and collaborative energy to protect user data.
Waterloo’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute (CPI) is proud to present the third sesson in a five-week virtual series of panel discussions in honour of Cybersecurity Awareness Month with discussions focused on innovative cybersecurity research, collaboration with industry leaders and panel discussions on cutting-edge technologies. This virtual conference is open to undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, entrepreneurs, startups, government, sponsors and local businesses.
- Dr. N. Asokan, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Maura R. Grossman, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Xi He, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Yaoliang Yu, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Vijay Ganesh, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Rosario Cammarota, Intel Labs