Waterloo has an electronic admission process so you can submit your application and the required documents online. We accept our responsibility to create an environmentally sustainable campus community.
Our application process requires you to:
- Complete our online application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $100 Canadian per program.
- Our application is processed through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) and requires one to two business days for OUAC to provide Waterloo with your information.
- After your online application has been received by Waterloo, an account will be created for you in Quest, our student information system.
- We will then send you an email with instructions on how to upload your documents.
- Upload the documents required by your program in Quest.