Phone: 519-888-4567 x36909
Location: EIT 4102
Andrew Kennings is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo.
His research interests are Computer Aided Design for ASIC and FPGA technologies.
- 1997, Doctorate, PhD, University of Waterloo
- 1994, Master's, MASc, University of Waterloo
- 1992, Bachelor's, BASc, University of Waterloo
- ECE 124 - Digital Circuits and Systems
- Taught in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- ECE 140 - Linear Circuits
- Taught in 2016
- MTE 120 - Circuits
- Taught in 2017