Our department has a Research Infrastructure Support Group (RISG) that provides the following services:
- Computer support (hardware and software) for professors and their research groups (graduate students and visitors)
- Obtaining equipment for researchers (for example, measurement devices, electronic components, etc.)
- Computer support for department administrative and research staff
- Support for data projectors in presentation rooms in EIT, E5 and DC
- construct databases to organize the department's data
- Set up the fourth year project show for Engineering
- support for teaching (undergraduate) - please submit a work request, or contact Eric Praetzel.
- research support - CMC Microsystems - contact Eric Praetzel.