- Submit your profile information by answering the required personal and academic questions in sections 1 and 2.
- An additional set of profile questions (section 3) will appear upon selection of academic stream (i.e. research or non-research). Complete the required questions in this section, along with a minimum of four other questions.
- Be prepared to upload a good-quality photo of yourself in section 4. Check out our tips for taking professional-looking pictures and videos of yourself.
- It should take 15-20 minutes to complete. If you need to step away, you can save a draft and finish the form later.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the GSPA communications team within 3-5 business days. We will make changes to grammar, spelling, and writing style in adherence to the UWaterloo style guide, as required.
- We will advise you once your GRADstory is published.
Once your GRADstory has been published you may be contacted by UWaterloo marketing and recruitment staff for an advanced profile opportunity, which will include an interview and professional photoshoot. Participation in the advanced profile opportunity is optional.