At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a 75% standing.
- Students who do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered for admission to a probationary program depending on their academic background. The admission requirements are at least a 78% standing in their last year of study or at least 3 years work experience with an overall average in their Bachelor's degree of 70%.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18) IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs