The University of Waterloo Library invites you to participate in two feedback opportunities. You can read about these opportunities below.
Library website: usability tests with undergraduate students
- What will you be doing? You will be using the library website to complete short tasks and answer questions.
- Who can participate? Undergraduate students.
- How long is the session? One hour maximum.
- Where does it take place? Virtually in Microsoft Teams.
- When is the study? November 15-30, 2021.
- What will you receive? W Store $10 gift card.
Interested in participating?
There are only 10 spaces available, so book a time that works for you now!
Library website: survey
- What will you be doing? Participating in a short survey to let us know what you think of the Library’s “Information for” pages.
- Who can participate: Undergraduate and graduate students.
- How long is the survey? Approximately four minutes.
- Where does it take place? Take the survey online.
- When is the survey? Runs until November 30, 2021.
- What will you receive? Undergraduates and graduate students will be entered into a draw to win one of five $10 W Store gift cards.