Group and single-study rooms are available in the Dana Porter and Davis Centre libraries. You may book a study room on the study room booking page using your Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM) account. You may also use other study spaces on campus.
Dana Porter Library
Rooms 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F, 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A, 10A, and 10B.
Davis Centre Library
Rooms A, B, C, D, E, F, M, and N.
- Three hours per booking
- Three bookings per week
- Single study: up to two people
- Group study: three or more people
- Rooms must be left in good condition
- No-show rule: after 15 minutes the room will be available to others
- Disputes and complaints should be referred to staff at the circulation desk