Group and single-study rooms are available in the Dana Porter and Davis Centre libraries. You may book a study room on the study room booking page using your Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM) account. You may also use other study spaces on campus.
Dana Porter Library
Rooms 608, 808, 908, 1008 and 1016 are available for group study. You may also book the study booth on the main floor.
Davis Centre Library
Rooms A, L, M and N are available for group study, and rooms B through K are available for one or two-person study.
- Three hours per booking
- Two bookings per day
- Ten hours within the current seven-day period (including today)
- Group study: three or more people
- Single study: up to two people (not wheelchair accessible)
- Rooms must be left in good condition
- No-show rule: after 15 minutes the room will be available to others
- Disputes and complaints should be referred to staff at the circulation desk