We want to hear from you. Please send us your feedback!
- The Assignment Planner breaks down research and writing projects into manageable steps based on your due dates.
- Course reserves is a service that works with instructors to make course readings available to students in either paper or electronic formats.
- In addition to research and assignment help, students can access Centre for Career Action, Office of Research Ethics (ORE), Student Success Office and Writing and Communication Centre drop-in services at the Library.
Online Learning Object Repository
- Within this collection you will find materials for use by students, faculty, and staff at the University of Waterloo and within the broader academic community. Materials are created and updated by the University of Waterloo Library Instructional Design Team members and librarians and are meant to build information literacy, research, and professional skills for our learner community.
- Sign up to develop time-saving research skills.