Take a workshop – Strengthen your research skills!
The University of Waterloo Library is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact the Library Instruction Committee in advance if you have any particular accommodations requirements (two weeks preferred.)
This quick workshop will introduce you to the basics of copyright and licensing for your teaching. By the end of this workshop you will be better prepared to:
- Use copyright and licensed works in the classroom, LEARN, or through Course Reserves
- Find and select Creative Commons images for your slides
- Choose alternate options for using copyright or license-protected works, if necessary
There will be 15 minutes for questions following the presentation, so feel free to bring a question or two!
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM in the Davis Centre Library's Conference Romm (DC 1568)
To book a Library tour, please contact
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students