Interlibrary loans (ILL)

Did you know that you can now request items from 15 of our partner libraries in Ontario seamlessly through the OMNI system?

University of Waterloo students, faculty, staff, and retirees may use Interlibrary loan (ILL) to request materials, not owned by UWaterloo library, from another library free of charge.

User ID: 14-digit barcode number on your WatCard
Password: your last name in lower-case letters

Login issues can be reported to

Related terms

  • RACER (Rapid Access to Collections by Electronic Requesting)

Service category: