Create a data management plan
Use DMP Assistant: a tool to help prepare a data management plan.
- When you SIGN UP, choose the University of Waterloo as your ORGANIZATION
Deposit your data in a repository
We recommend using a discipline-specific repository or one that is mandated by funding agencies or journals.
Get help in finding repositories:
- re3data.org: Registry of Research Data Repositories
- Find research data repositories from different academic disciplines
If you don't find a discipline-specific repository, here are some general options:
- Best for files less than 2GB
- Federated Research Data Repository
- Good for file sizes up to 50 GB