Submit a rush cataloguing request for a new, unprocessed book in the catalogue when it is urgently needed for current research.
1. Identify a new, unprocessed book by the lack of call number and the phrase "1 Copy Received as of" on the "Locations & Requests" tab.
2. Click on the "Details" tab, and then click on "More bibliographic information in TRELLIS" link. Unprocessed materials can only be requested this way.
3. Click on the "Make a Request" link and sign in using your library card barcode and last name.
4. Choose "Hold" as the request type.
5. Make sure your choose a pick-up location before you click on submit.
6. Submit your request form.