MFCF supports the computing needs of all members and visitors of the Faculty of Mathematics with the exception of members and visitors of the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science. These persons should instead contact our colleagues in the Computer Science Computing Facility (CSCF) for service.
MFCF Help Centre Information
- Location: Mathematics & Computer Building (MC) 3017
- Hours: Monday - Friday:
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- closed 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Phone: 519-888-4567, ext. 36323
- Email: email@example.com
- Email to MFCF RT form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb. 7, 2020
Subject: ADFS authenticated services (Quest, LEARN, Workday, Office 365) unavailable during scheduled maintenance
- Jan. 31, 2020
What is happening?
MFCF is installing Office 365 ProPlus (desktop) on Nexus joined PCs managed with SCCM to stay in step with the IST initiative to install Office 365 ProPlus on Academic Support computers.
When is this happening?
- Office 365 ProPlus will be available for you to install through Software Centre on January 31, 2020.
- Office 365 ProPlus will be installed automatically on remaining machines on February 27, 2020.
What is the impact?
- Dec. 5, 2019
This month we will replace the undergraduate web server at www.student.math. The new server runs the latest Apache. If your site uses PHP you need to revise your code to use PHP version 7, as PHP 5 is no longer supported.