Areas of interest
Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science, Socially Relevant Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Biology, Feminist Science Studies
- Fehr, C., 2012, “Feminist Engagement with Evolutionary Psychology, Hypatia, 27 (1): 50–72.
- Fehr, C., 2011. "Feminist Philosophy of Biology", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Fall 2011 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.).
- Fehr, C., 2011. “What is in it for me? The benefits of diversity in scientific communities,” in Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science: Power in Knowledge, ed. Heidi Grasswick, Dordrecht: Springer.
Selected grants, fellowships, awards
- Excellence and Gender Equity in Science and Technology,” Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Connection Grant, Principal Investigator, 2018, $25,000
- Engendering Success in STEM: A Research Consortium for Gender Equality in Science and Technology” Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada Partnership Grant, co-applicant, 2016, $2.5 million
- “Comprehensive Institutional Intervention Strategy at Iowa State University,” National Science Foundation ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Award, co-Principal Investigator, 2006-2011, $3.3 million
- Association for Feminist Epistemologies, Methodologies, Metaphysics, and Science Studies (FEMMSS), Director
- American Philosophical Association Committee on the Status of Women Site Visit Program, Associate Director
- Feminist Philosophy Quarterly, Co-editor
- Engendering Success in STEM Consortium, Research Fellow