Areas of interest
Philosophy of Biology, Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science, Feminist Science Studies, Philosophy of Science
- Fehr, C., 2012, “Feminist Engagement with Evolutionary Psychology, Hypatia, 27 (1): 50–72.
- Fehr, C., 2011. "Feminist Philosophy of Biology", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Fall 2011 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), forthcoming.
- Fehr, C., 2011. “What is in it for me? The benefits of diversity in scientific communities,” in Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science: Power in Knowledge, ed. Heidi Grasswick, Dordrecht: Springer.
Selected grants, fellowships, awards
“Science, technology, and gender: Challenges and opportunities,” Social Sciences and Humanities Research council of Cananda Connection Grant, Principal Investigator, 2014, $24,967
“Comprehensive Institutional Intervention Strategy at Iowa State University,” National Science Foundation ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Award, co-Principal Investigator, 2006-2011, $3,300,000
“Pragmatic mechanism and explanatory pluralism,” National Science Foundation, Science and Technology Studies Scholar Award, Principal Investigator, 2005, $73,000
- Chair of the Status of Women and Equity Committee (Faculty Association, University of Waterloo),
- Director of the Association for Feminist Epistemologies, Methodologies, Metaphysics, and Science Studies (FEMMSS)
- Associate Director of the American Philosophical Association Committee on the Status of Women Site Visit Program
- Editor of the Feminist Philosophy Quarterly