Associate Professor (on leave)
Philosophy of Science (especially Philosophy of Physics), Computation and Information
- Anthropic reasoning in multiverse cosmology. Classical and Quantum Gravity 23, 4231-4236 (2006).
- Superluminal signaling and relativity. Synthese 148, 2: 381-399 (January 2006).
- Naive quantum gravity. In Philosophy at the Planck Scale, edited by Craig Callender and Nicholas Huggett, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 90-100.
- Cross-appointed with Physics
- Affiliate of Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics