Renison University College is a great community for part-time student job opportunities. We are currently hiring for a couple places within our Renison community this Fall...
Renison Food Services Casual Team Member/Kitchen Porters
Open to all University of Waterloo students
Reporting to the Food Services Team Leader, the incumbent is a member of Renison University College Food Services team, who work closely together to ensure that clients and guests receive the highest level of customer care while adhering to all guidelines for food preparation, recipe adherence and catering standard excellence.
- To wear a clean, pressed and correctly worn uniform including name badge everyday
- To wear all appropriate and company regulated PPE’s, including but not limited to non-slip shoes and cut resistant gloves
- Follow all quality assurance guidelines for personal cleanliness and hygiene
- Follow all quality assurance guidelines for workplace cleanliness
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity, ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated to prepare all necessary food items in a timely manner
- To operate all necessary equipment required to produce items in a safe manner and as otherwise proscribed by the manufacturer
- To report any health and safety issues including all accidents and near misses immediately to a designate member of the health and safety committee/team.
- To report any quality assurance issues to an immediate supervisor or team lead on duty.
Learn more about the role and how to apply by visiting the Job Description.
To apply: submit your resume to Tim Farley at Tim.email@example.com .
Lusi Wong Library Assistants
Open to international students who qualify through the International Work-Study program
- Provide library supervision and support for one 4-hour evening shift and one 3-hour lunch shift weekly
- Responsibilities include:
- Shelving books
- Shelf-reading assigned sections
- Checking out materials at circulation
- Helping students with their printing
- Assisting students with research using library resources/catalogue
- Answering questions about the campus and buildings
- Closing the library at the end of the night
- Booking study rooms
- Ensure proper use of library facilities
- Complete special projects as assigned
Find out more on the International Work-Study program website.