International work-study program

The international work-study program is designed to provide part-time on-campus work experience for full-time international undergraduate students with financial need.

Anticipated Aid for your Promissory Note

OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Amounts will be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.

OSAP Processing

Winter 2019 full-time OSAP 

  • Extensions received the week of Feb 18
  • Documentation received the week of Feb 11

Spring 2019 full-time OSAP