Manage protocols page
1. Main navigation
- Reduces the size of this menu, giving you more area for the main content of the page.
- Displays existing ethics applications and allows you to begin a new application.
- Allows you to view any applications shared with you by another researcher.
2. Search and filters
- Allows you to search through your application(s) and filter the display of applications.
3. New protocol
- Begins the process for creating a new application.
4. Existing protocols
- Displays your existing protocols, with any filters applied. If you have more than the current page limit, there will be a “Load more” option at the bottom of the list. Selecting the title of a protocol will open it.
- Displays both the original approved version and the in progress version if you have an application with a renewal or amendment in progress.