Established formally in 2014, the University of Waterloo and Grand River Hospital (GRH) collaborative research partnership aims to:
- Connect Waterloo researchers with GRH clinicians to undertake joint research projects and access each institution's unique strengths
- Further health-related transformational research at Waterloo and GRH
- Advance care with innovative research, technologies, and evidence that impacts care at GRH and the broader health system
- Support the goals of improving patient outcomes and health
care delivery processes
- Deliver the best value for every health care dollar
To learn more, please read our annual report.
Joint research agenda topics
Grand River Hospital has set a number of research prioritories for the University of Waterloo and Grand River Hospital research partnership. Topics include:
- Chronic disease management
- Ageing well
- Care of the older adult
- Innovation in health care
- Patient and family experience with care
For more information, please refer to Grand River Hospital's 2019 - 2024 priorities.