Supervisor: Olaf Weber
- Sustainable Investment and Finance
- Global Health
- Reproductive Health
- Jones, D. V. (2014). Rates and Determinants of Preterm Birth in Pregnancies Complicated by Diabetes Mellitus. Supervisor: L. Dodds. Committee Members: B. A. Armson, V. M. Allen, and K.S. Joseph.
- Jones DV, Enns C. Caetano P. Enhanced congenital anomalies surveillance in Manitoba – A Gap analysis. Canadian Congenital Anomalies Surveillance Network Meeting. 2012 October.
- Maternity Leave in Normal Pregnancy. SOGC Policy Statement. Clinical Practice Committee. August 2011.
- Obesity in pregnancy clinical practice guidelines, SOGC Maternal Fetal Medicine and Clinical Practice Obstetrics Committees. February 2010.
- Cooper S, Johnson J, Metcalfe A, Pollard J, Simrose R, Connors G, Jones D, Roggensack A, Krause R, and Lange I. The predictive value of 18 and 22 week uterine artery Doppler in patients with low first trimester maternal serum PAPP-A. Prenatal Diagnosis. 29(3): 248-252, 2009 March.
- Connors G, Chernos J, Pollard J, Simrose R, Johnson J, Jones D, Lange I, Lowry B. The impact of implementing first trimester screening in Calgary. Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Canada Annual Clinical Meeting. 2008 June.
- Kuret V, Pollard J, Cooper S, Simrose R, Johnson J, Jones D, Roggensack A, Lange I, Connors G. Isolated fetal gastroschisis is associated with small for gestational age on prenatal ultrasound. Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Canada Annual Clinical Meeting. 2008 June.
- Pollard JK, Lautner DL, Paterson K, Simrose RL, Johnson JM, Jones DV, Lange IR, Connors GT. Incidence of abnormal fetal echocardiography based on indications for testing: the Southern Alberta experience. Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Canada Annual Clinical Meeting. 2008 June.
- Jones DV, Dodds L, Armson BA, Allen, VM, and Joseph KS. Risk of Preterm Birth in Pregnancies Complicated by Diabetes. Canadian Society of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Conference. 2007 May.
- Joseph KS, Dodds L, Allen AC, Jones DV, Monterrosa L, Robinson H, Liston RM, and Young DC. Socioeconomic Status and Receipt of Obstetric Services in Canada. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 107(3): 641-650, 2006 March.