As a UWSA member, you are invited to attend our monthly Area Reps meetings, even if you are not an Area Rep. The purpose of the Area Reps committee is to exchange information about current issues facing staff at UW and to keep an open line of communication between the UWSA Board of Directors, Area Reps, and all staff in general. These monthly meetings are also open to all staff. We welcome your attendance!
The next Area Rep meeting takes place in NH 3318 on Thursday, June 13, 2019
If you are unable to join us in person, consider attending remotely.
Can’t join us in person?
ADOBE CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS
To enter the room, please click the following link https://summit.uwaterloo.ca/areareps
- Required hardware – computer or a mobile device, headset/speakers
- Required software – web browser, Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Connect app on your mobile device
- If you are using a computer, there is no need to download a separate player. The room will open in a browser; you may need to allow mic/camera access if prompted.
- To enter the room, click on the link and wait. It may take a couple of minutes to connect the first time.
- If you have a question during the meeting, please use the chat window. Remote participants will not be able to use their microphones for this meeting.
- If you want to test your connection, please log in to the room prior to the meeting. The room will be monitored as of 11.45am.