We can plan events, activities, and programs, but without the help and dedication of hundreds of student volunteers and leaders, they wouldn’t run as smoothly or be as successful. We love working with students and encourage anyone who would like to be more involved with the Student Success Office to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Media Team Orientation Coordinator
This position(s) is responsible for managing leader teams of film, photography, and social media throughout Orientation. This position will liase with the Student Success Office FOC for Headquarters planning as well as assist with planning, documenting, and implementing Action Plans for all Media platforms.
Applications will be accepted until February 9, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
Media Team Leader
- Film: These leaders will capture live moments of Orientation Week. They will also create and plan storyboards, execute and edit videos.
- Photography: These leaders will capture and document events happening throughout campus.
- Social Media: These leaders will manage Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts before and during Orientation Week. They will work with the Media Team Coordinators, SSO FOC, and Headquarters.
Applications will be accepted until March 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm.
International Student Experience volunteer
The International Student Experience team (ISE) offers many opportunities for students to get involved with the international student community on campus.
- Be an International Orientation Volunteer
- Be a Global Representative
- Be an International Peer Community Volunteer
ISE accepts new volunteers every term, visit the International Student Experience site for application deadlines.