Not sure where to start? We have resources to help.
- Workshops are offered on campus to help improve your academic performance and study skills, manage stress or prepare for your future.
- Make a success coaching appointment with an upper year peer success coach to get help setting goals and learn about strategies that can help you with everything from time management to test taking skills.
- Can't make it to campus? Check out our online resources that you can access anywhere. We offer everything from an online time management workshop to tip sheets on note taking and life skills.
- Peer mentorship programs can connect you with upper-year mentors who act as a non-judgmental, approachable and knowledgeable first resource and support system.
- Complimentary drop-in tutoring is available each term for a variety of courses. Students enrolled in any of the courses listed may attend to get academic support.
- On Tutor Connect you can search for a tutor or register to be a tutor for a specific course.
- Don't see what you're looking for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to hear your suggestions.