Upload your photo
If you want to save yourself the worry of taking a good photo during the excitement of orientation week you can upload your photo beforehand so you can get the photo you want on your WatCard. Keep in mind it is for identification purposes and must show a clear view of the face.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Photo upload is only available to new students who have not yet picked up a WatCard.
- Your photo must be in colour, and jpg format.
- Please use a flash - your photo must be bright and clear.
- Your photo must have a neutral background (ie - a white wall).
- Your photo must have been taken within the last six months.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Your photo must show a clear image of your face – you must be looking directly into the camera, with your entire face visible.
- We cannot accept photos with hats or sunglasses.
- If you can't imagine the photo on your passport, you should send a different one.
We reserve the right to reject any photo we deem inappropriate.