Photo Upload for Fall 2020 will open July 15, 2020
The photo you upload with be used for identification purposes, and must show a clear view of your face.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Photo upload is only available to new students who have not yet picked up a WatCard.
- Your photo must be in colour, and jpg format.
- Please use a flash - your photo must be bright and clear.
- Your photo must have a neutral background (ie - a white wall).
- Your photo must have been taken within the last six months.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Your photo must show a clear image of your face – you must be looking directly into the camera, with your entire face visible.
- We cannot accept photos with hats or sunglasses.
- If you can't imagine the photo on your passport, you should send a different one.
We reserve the right to reject any photo we deem inappropriate.