Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Request meal plan change

This webform is for students requesting meal plan changes. If you are living in a residence that requires a traditional meal plan then you will be required to have one of the options available. Students living in suite style residences or off campus will have the option of having a variety of meal plans, but will not be required to have one. Meal plans are offered by the UW Food Services department. Please consult the information available from Food Services about meal plan options, and terms and conditions.

For Fall 2022, the meal plan change period has closed. 

Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.