Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) 3 training course, WCMS 3 Fundamentals, is now available for self-registration through LEARN. Individuals will self-register for the WCMS 3 training course using the steps below:
- Log in to LEARN
- From the administration toolbar, select Self Registration.
- From the Self Registering Course Offerings list, select the link WCMS 3 Fundamentals in the Course Offering Name column.
- Select Register.
- Select Submit.
- Select Done to complete your registration.
When registered, please send an email to WCMS Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information (Note: Your WatIAM ID is a combination of your initials and surname - not your student number):
- Subject: WCMS 3 Fundamentals LEARN registration
- WatIAM ID:
- Department you are working for:
- Co-op (yes or no):
You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions, required materials, and a link to your training site within one business day. The training site will be available for approximately four months. If the site is required beyond this timeframe, please contact the WCMS Training and Support team.
Note: Training and how-to documents will be continually updated as features and functionality are added to WCMS 3.