Alumni Relations provides a variety of services to help you show your pride, develop your career, connect with each other and the University of Waterloo.
Advancing your career
- WaterlooWorks - post a job and hire a Waterloo grad or login to the e-community to find a job for yourself
- Alumni career advisor - individual in-person and telephone appointments
- Be a Star program - resources for entrepreneurial alumni
Benefits and perks:
As an alumnus, you receive special offers and discounts on:
- Life, health and dental insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- BMO Mastercard
- Degree and portrait frames
- Travel and leisure
- Sports and entertainment
- Professional development
- Alumni Watcard
Visit the benefits and perks page to view more.
Services provided by the university:
- Order transcripts from the Registrar's Office or the Graduate Studies Office
- Replacement diplomas (PDF)
If there are other services you'd like us to offer, please email us.