Spring 2017 term tour dates
Friday, July 7th
Friday, July 14th
Friday, July 21st
All tours will begin at 9:30 a.m.
Please contact Colleen Richter to book a space in one of the above listed tour dates, or if you have any questions.
Where to find us
As part of the historic downtown core of Galt, set within the larger City of Cambridge, Waterloo Architecture is located at 7 Melville Street South – approximately 30 kilometres southeast of the University of Waterloo's main campus and 100 kilometres west of Toronto.
The main administration offices are located on the 2nd floor. For office locations of individual staff or faculty members, see Our people.
Directions to campus
By car - from Highway 401
- Take exit 282 to Hwy 24 South/Hespeler Road
- Continue south on Hespeler Road for approximately 8km when Hespeler Road splits and becomes Water Street North and Ainslie Street North
- Keep right to continue south on Water Street North
- Turn right at the third set of lights onto Main Street
- Immediately after crossing the bridge over the river, turn left onto Melville Street South
- Waterloo Architecture is the large red building on your left; free parking is located at the far end of the building.
The closest major airport is the Toronto Pearson airport in Toronto, ON – approximately 1 hour east of Cambridge.
The easiest way to reach the School of Architecture from Toronto Pearson is to call an airport shuttle service such as Airways Transit to take you directly to the School or to your Cambridge accommodations.
Kitchener-Waterloo is also home to the Region of Waterloo International Airport located at 4881 Fountain Street North in Breslau, ON.
To reach the School of Architecture from the Waterloo Airport, you will need to take a bus or call a taxi.
Free parking is available in a large lot at the end of Melville Street South and River Street.