Innovative, imaginative and sustainable solutions
The Arts Computing Office (ACO) provides students, faculty, and staff within the Faculty of Arts with computing accounts, computer lab and printing access, technical support, and more!
As the University responds to COVID-19, our physical office is temporarily closed. Please email us at email@example.com.
Need help after hours?
- Oct. 28, 2020
- Implementation of mandatory two-factor authentication postponed until November 17
- You are strongly encouraged to enrol now due to a significant increase in phishing activity
- If you do not enrol your device with Duo Security by November 17, you will not be able to access 2FA supported systems
- The Duo Mobile App is the most secure and convenient 2FA option
2FA token shipment delay causes implementation date to be postponed
- Oct. 26, 2020
What is happening? The route for outbound CONNECT/O365 email will be changing from Proofpoint to go through Cisco Email Security servers.
When is this happening? The work will take place on Monday, November 2 at 8:00 a.m.
What is the impact to CONNECT/O365 email users? Users should not see any impact or delay to outbound email. The only change at this point will be the IP address that the email appears to be coming from.
- Oct. 21, 2020
What is happening? In preparation for the SCCM server upgrade and Windows 10 2004 deployments we are asking clients that are using IST managed Windows machines at home for working remotely to:
- Connect to the VPN for 3+hours per day (for days that you are working) until December 23, 2020
- Restart your computer at least once a week
Why is this happening?