Did you have a recent service experience with the Arts Computing Office?
For faculty and staff
The Arts Faculty has almost completely moved to the wPrint printing system. Printers in public areas use wPrint.
Where (and how) can I print?
- Arts Lecture Hall foyer
- Psychology-Anthropology-Sociology (PAS) 1099
How much does printing cost?
- Black and white printing across campus:
- 10¢ per single-sided page, 14¢ per double-sided page
- Colour printing:
- Available at Dana Porter or Davis Centre Library
- 40¢ per single-sided page, 80¢ per double-sided page
How do I set up or add funds to a printing account?
- Arts Lecture Hall foyer ("rs-public-al-foyer")
- WatCard funds are used
- Visit the wPrint site to view current balance
There is a Microtrek Scanmaker X6 EL available in PAS 1099. Instructions for its use are posted on the wall next to it.
A photocopier is available in PAS 1099. It requires a WatCard loaded with sufficient funds. You can add money to your WatCard online or at any Food Services location, Graphics Copy Centre, the Turnkey Desk, and the WatCard office.