For faculty and staff
The Arts Faculty has almost completely moved to the uPrint printing system. Printers in public areas use uPrint.
Where (and how) can I print?
- Arts Lecture Hall foyer
- Psychology-Anthropology-Sociology (PAS) 1099
How much does printing cost?
- Black and white printing across campus:
- 10¢ per single-sided page, 14¢ per double-sided page
- Colour printing:
- Available at Dana Porter or Davis Centre Library
- 40¢ per single-sided page, 80¢ per double-sided page
How do I set up or add funds to a printing account?
- Arts Lecture Hall foyer ("rs-public-al-foyer")
- WatCard funds are used
- Visit the uPrint site to view current balance
There is a Microtrek Scanmaker X6 EL available in PAS 1099. Instructions for its use are posted on the wall next to it.
A photocopier is available in PAS 1099. It requires a WatCard loaded with sufficient funds. You can add money to your WatCard online or at any Food Services location, Graphics Copy Centre, the Turnkey Desk, and the WatCard office.