Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
What is happening?
The expanded MATLAB campus license will continue as a site license, on an ongoing basis.
Who can use MATLAB?
- Enrolled students
- Employees (faculty, staff, researchers)
How can MATLAB be used?
- Software administration, teaching, and non-commercial academic research
- Data center use
How can I get access to MATLAB?
- All MATLAB users can download and install the software on their own computers
- All MATLAB users can use MATLAB through a web browser in the MATLAB Online cloud
- For details of how to access MATLAB under this expanded campus agreement, please visit the associated IST Knowledge Base page
Features of the campus license include:
- Unlimited access to all new and future add-on 'toolboxes' at no additional cost
- Access to MATLAB online and MATLAB drive
- Accelerator & Startup Program provides UW start-up businesses with one year of free access to MATLAB
- Use of MATLAB is extended to high performance computing clusters
- Courseware for instructors, including MATLAB Grader service for evaluating students' code
- Extensive training materials through the UW portal on Mathworks' web site
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the IST Service Desk at email@example.com.