Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
What is happening?
Office applications on podium machines have been updated to Microsoft 365 apps.
What is the impact?
- Users will be automatically logged in to OneDrive when they log in to the podium machine
- Files saved to This PC/Documents will save in one of these locations:
- If the faculty has folder redirection set up to a network drive, files saved to This PC/Documents will be saved to the network drive
- If the faculty does not have folder redirection set up, files saved to This PC/Documents will be saved locally
- If using OneDrive, individuals will need to save files directly to OneDrive
- Some individuals may see some OneDrive data prompts at log in. No action/configuration is required; individuals may click through the prompts
- OneDrive may have a slight delay in displaying files while the initial sync process runs
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the IST Service Desk via the Jira Help Portal.
Recipients of this message: faccus, ctsc, sccm-managers, wnag, ist-staff