All University-owned equipment that is taken off campus must have an Off-Campus_Asset_Location_Form [fillable PDF form] completed and signed by the person taking the equipment home and their department head.

If you require a computer to do University work at home, the Arts Computing Office needs to have a copy of this form on file. Please send the completed form to the Administrative Coordinator.

Live chat

Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.