- Faculty positions from Canada First Research Excellence Fund (CFREF): Global Water Futures
- Faculty positions from University of Waterloo's Human Resources department
- Definite Term Lecturers, Cell and Molecular Biology and Human Biology
Sessional Course Instructor
We are seeking expressions of interest for course instructors. Openings for these positions may occur on short notice, ranging from days to months in advance. Please submit an application if you would like to be considered for these positions.
Please refer to our Undergraduate Calendar for the most up-to-date calendar descriptions for Biology courses. Additional information on this position and how to apply are available at https://uwaterloo.ca/biology/sessional-course-instructor
Current openings include:
- BIOL 130 Introductory Cell Biology, Jan. to Apr. 2024
- BIOL 165 Diversity of Life, Jan. to Apr. 2024
- BIOL 273 Principles of Human Physiology 1, Jan. to Apr. 2024
- BIOL 331 Advanced Cell Biology (lecture only), Jan. to Apr. 2024
For more employment opportunities at the University of Waterloo, please visit the University of Waterloo's Human Resources department website for job opportunities.