The Department of Biology is home to a number of academic plans. When viewing information on the Undergraduate Calendar, please ensure that you are viewing the calendar for the year you were admitted.
This list covers all programs in the Department of Biology, as well as links to their pages on the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Honours Biology (No Specialization, Animal Biology Spec., Biotechnology Spec., Environmental Biology Spec., Microbiology Spec., Molecular Genetics Spec., Plant Biology Spec.)
- Honours Biochemistry (No Specialization, Biotechnology Spec.)
- Honours Biomedical Sciences
- Bioinformatics Option
- Honours Life Physics
- Honours Environmental Sciences (Ecology Specialization)
- UW/Conestoga Biotech Degree and Diploma
Minors in Biology
Below is a list of minors offered by the Department of Biology, including links to their descriptions on the Undergraduate Calendar.
Please consult our undergraduate student webpages for more information.
The Department of Biology offers thesis based graduate training at both the M.Sc. (Master of Science) and Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) levels.
Students are eligible to enroll in: