Interested in graduate studies in biology?
Do you have a keen interest in research? Do you enjoy teaching?
Why not consider graduate studies in Biology at University of Waterloo?
Potential research areas in the Department of Biology are listed below:
Ecology and Environmental Biology
- Aquatic Ecology, Environmental Genomics, Fisheries Biology, Integrated Water Resource Management, Molecular Ecology, Phytoremediation
Bioinformatics, Systematics and Evolution
- Environmental Genomics, Functional Genomics, Molecular Ecology, Neurobiology
Physiology, Cell and Developmental Biology
- Animal Physiology, Cancer Biology, Developmental Biology, Immunology, Metabolomics, Neurobiology, Plant Physiology, Plant Genetics, Plant-Microbe Interactions, Reproductive Biology
- Environmental Genomics, Functional Genomics, Metabolomics, Molecular Microbiology, Plant-Microbe Interactions
- Environmental Genomics, Environmental Microbiology, Functional Genomics, Molecular Ecology, Molecular Microbiology, Plant-Microbe Interactions