The Job Search Club is an interactive six-week program developed by career advisors at the Centre for Career Development (CCD) for graduating international students.
The club sessions include small and large group discussions, practical activities, and information sessions to support your job search. You will:
- Build personal and professional connections with fellow graduates
- Create and practice your ‘personal introduction’ out loud with peers
- Discuss common networking scenarios and problem-solve together
- Strengthen knowledge and skills in work search strategies (e.g., LinkedIn)
- Prepare and practice responses to common interview questions
- Increase confidence in navigating career challenges and learn about your rights as an employee
- Gain a deeper understanding of the transition into Canadian workplaces by hearing international alumni share their personal experiences
- Learn about resources and supports available through CCD and other campus/community partners
Sample session topics
Note: The Job Search Club will not be running in winter 2024. Please keep an eye on our website for future updates.
Application form (closed winter 2024)
You must login to view this form.