- Academic programs
- Biochemistry Program
- Academic calendar
- Undergraduate advisors
- Undergraduate course offerings
- Upper-year technical electives
- CHEM 494 (Research Project)
- Academic forms
- Work term reports
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Undergraduate Fellowships
- Undergraduate teaching assistant information
- Chemistry tutoring information and opportunities
The Department of Chemistry hosts the ChemBioChem Career Nights in collaboration with the Biochemistry Program and the Chem and Biochem undergrad clubs. At the Career Nights, various professionals (often Waterloo alumni) offer information and advice about possible opportunities and career pathways for biochemists and chemists.
Explore careers in chemistry
The American Chemical Society has a very good website that explores various careers in chemistry. Please visit this site to see the many career options that chemists can pursue.
Note: Honours Chemistry and Honours Biochemistry are accredited programs with the Chemical Institute of Canada and the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC). Any student graduating with an honours Chemistry or honours Biochemistry degree is eligible for membership in the CSC. Please visit the Chemical Institute of Canada website for a complete description of the benefits of being a member as well as the membership fees.