Welcome to Community Relations
The University of Waterloo is more than a world-class institution for innovation and learning. We are proud to contribute to the success of our community and we have a rich history of giving back to make our community a better place.
The Community Relations team is a point of contact for our community. We are a bridge between the campus and the community around us.
In doing so, we
- lead signature events and programs that strengthen relationships between the university and our community.
- partner with public officials and community leaders to identify and resolve issues of concern to our community.
- develop collaborative relationships to advance the university’s mission and strategic plan.
- promote the university as a resource to our community.
- Mar. 30, 2017
Join us for an enlightening day of energy research panel presentations, posters and discussions. Meet researchers, make connections and spend the day with the minds that help to make Waterloo the most innovative University in Canada. The event will see academic, industry and government experts come together to share their insights and optimism for the future.
- Apr. 1, 2017
Fascinated by the human brain?
Are you interested in:
- how our mind interprets our surroundings and makes decisions
- how our brain controls our muscles so we can move, and
- how chemical imbalances in the brain may cause a range of different neurological diseases?
If yes, then participate in the University of Waterloo’s Annual Brain Bee Competition! You will learn this and much more!