Whether you’re starting graduate school, or about to graduate from one of our graduate programs, below you will find important information and resources you will need for academic and personal success.
If you are a potential applicant to one of our graduate programs, visit: future graduate students.
Information for graduate students
Resources for graduate students
Examination and passing requirements
For Master’s level programs, a minimum grade of 65% is required to pass each course and the student must maintain a minimum cumulative average of 70% at the end of each term. For Doctoral level programs, a minimum grade of 75% is required to pass each course and the student must maintain a minimum cumulative average of 78% at the end of each term. Graduate courses will normally include a supervised examination, worth at least 50% of the final grade. Full degree requirements for each program can be found in the Graduate Academic Calendar.
ECE Graduate Coordinators/Advisors
- Acting Manager of Graduate Studies: Emilie Mechler
- PhD Program Advisor: Cassandra Brett
- MASc and M.Eng. Programs Advisor: Amber Beaudoin
- M.Eng. Co-op Program Advisor: email@example.com
- Course Based Admissions Coordinator: Kehinde Adebisi- Nicoll
- Research Based Admissions Coordinator: Naomi Sumi
- Graduate Funding Coordinator: Susan Widdifield