Phone: 519-888-4567 x37443
Location: E5 4009
Affiliate member of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
Member of the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology
Cross appointed with: Physics and Astronomy
- BSc, K.N. Toosi Univ. of Tech., Tehran, Iran
- MSc, Amir Kabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- PhD, University of Waterloo
- Superconducting Optoelectronics
- Quantum Photonics
- Solid-state Quantum Electrodynamics
- Single-Photon Technology
- M.K. Akhlaghi, H. Atikian, A. Eftekharian, M. Loncar, A. H. Majedi, "Reduced Dark Counts in Optimized Geometries for Superconducting Nanowire Single Photon Detectors", arXiv:1205.4290, Optics Express, Vol. 20, No. 21, 7 pages, 2012.
- H. Atikian, B.G. Ghamsari, S.M. Anlage, A.H. Majedi, "Ultrafast Linear Kinetic Inductive Photoresponse of YBCO Meander-Line Structures by Photoimpedance Measurements", Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 98, 081117, 2011.
- A. H. Majedi, "Theoretical investigations on THz and Optical Superconductive Surface Plasmon Interface", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 907-910, 2009.
- M. Khoshnegar, A. H. Majedi, "Single and Few-Particle States in Core-Shell Nanowire Quantum Dots", arXiv:1204.4775, Physical Review B, 86, 205318, 26 pages, 2012.
- Yan, M.K. Akhlaghi, JL. Orgiazzi and A. H. Majedi, "Optoelectronic Characterization of Fiber-Coupled NbN Superconducting Nanowire Single Photon Detector", Journal of Modern Optics, Vol. 56, Issue 2, pp. 380-384, 2009.
Please see Professor Majedi's own web page for more information.