Phone: 519-888-4567 x37261
Location: EIT 3109
- PhD, École Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, Paris
- Coding theory
- Cross-layer optimization
- Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) and space-time communications
- Multiuser detection
- Wireless Communications
- H. Najafi, E. Jafari and M.O. Damen, "On Adaptive Lattice Reduction Over Correlated Fading Channels," to appear IEEE Trans. Communications.
- M. Torbatian and M.O. Damen, "On the Design of Delay-Tolerant Distributed Space-Time Codes With minimum Length (PDF)," in IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications, February 2009.
- M.O. Damen and A.R. Hammons, Jr., "Delay-Tolerant Distributed TAST Codes for Cooperative Diversity," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, special issue on cooperative diversity, Vol. 53, pp. 3755-3773, Oct. 2007.
- M.O. Damen, H. El Gamal and N.C. Beaulieu, "A new representation of TAST codes," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 52, pp. 4248-4251, Sept. 2006.
- H. El Gamal, G. Caire and M.O. Damen, "The MIMO ARQ channel: Diversity-multiplexing-delay tradeoff," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 52, 3601-3621, Aug. 2006.
Please see Professor Damen's own web page for more information.
University of Waterloo