With generous support from our supporters, Engineering Outreach is able to offer bursaries and awards for our programming. Recipients are determined from a completed application form submitted through our registration system.
Availability and Requirements
- Bursaries are subject to availability. Only those demonstrating need will receive a bursary/award, and even then we may not be able to fill all requests.
- Only complete applications will be considered for evaluation.
- If you do receive a bursary, a thank-you letter from the child or the family will be expected. This will be passed on to the supporters who made our bursary program possible. Your full name is NOT needed on these letters.
- There are a limited number of bursary and award spots. Spots will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis but we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Bursary Application forms are usually available in our registration system within the upcoming season.
How can I apply?
- Create an account in our registration system
- After logging in, choose your desired program season
- Register your participant in the desired application session and fill out the required forms
- You do not need to register the participant in the desired program as bursary/award spots are separate from general availability
- We will contact you once we evaluate your application!
Deadlines will be noted in the application form as well as through our online communications (this site, newsletters, social media). All applications received before the deadline will be reviewed after the deadline has passed. We will send an evaluation to your email on file ahead of the official season registration opening with next steps for successful applicants.
There may be a unique allocation procedure for application-based programs requiring acceptance such as the Leader in Training and Catalyst programs.
If you have further questions, please contact us.