Use this form if you are a previously registered University of Waterloo undergraduate student and are applying for readmission.
Some information or documents that will assist you in completing the form:
- A brief statement explaining why you want to be readmitted
- A current résumé (required for students wanting to study in the faculties of Engineering, Mathematics, or Science)
- A list of all institutions attended since you were last registered at Waterloo (if applicable)
- An unofficial transcript would be helpful until the official transcript arrives
- For students who previously had a "Required to Withdraw" decision, a statement about your previous academic performance and why you'll do better this time
- Fall term admission: July 1
- Winter term admission: November 1
- Spring term admission: March 1
Any forms received after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Students contemplating readmission should take into consideration course selection dates when determining when to re-apply as course availability may be affected.
- Complete all required fields (denoted by a red asterisk).
- Submit only one application. Email email@example.com if you need to update the information previously submitted.
Contact The Centre if you have questions about completing this form.