This event is part of the GRADventure Professional Skills Conference. Visit the conference web page for a full schedule of events.
Participants will be guided through the process of identifying unique stories from their personal and professional experiences that make them unique and create a compelling professional narrative that will enable them to stand out during networking, informational interviewing and job interview processes.
By the end of this workshop participants will learn:
- How to identify impactful stories from their experiences
- How to craft a compelling narrative
- Differentiate storytelling for networking vs. interviewing
Dr. Shalini Nag, president and people strategist at EvidaSolve, brings ~20 years of experience in business management consulting, scientific research and evidence-based teaching and learning methods, to a range of topics on business management, leadership, teamwork, and organizational culture. She works with organizational leaders to create inclusive, equitable workplace environments and boost individual performance.
Her work has delivered measurable results at over 100 clients worldwide across industries, ranging from Start-Ups to Fortune 500 companies. Shalini is a #1 International Bestselling author, a STEMinist, and an advocate for equity and justice. She is committed to equipping individuals with the power skills that will boost their performance and success in their lives and careers.
- Registration is required through Eventbrite.
- A link to the live session will be emailed to registered attendees two days prior to the event, as well as the day of the event.
- This event is taking place on Zoom, and will utilize breakout rooms for participant engagement. In order to fully participate in the session, it is recommended that participants join Zoom on a device with a microphone and camera.