The Healthy Workplace Committee is excited to introduce the inaugural edition of our Healthy Talk Newsletter.
Released once a term, the Newsletter will keep you in touch with campus wide initiatives and provide you with tips and activities that support our commitment to maintaining, enhancing, and establishing wellness systems, tools, and programs at Waterloo.
Your wellbeing is our focus and we hope you enjoy each edition.
Of course, if you have suggestions for content, please feel free to share these by emailing: Katrina Di Gravio.
Healthy Talk newsletter for employees
- Keeping Well at Work 2020
- October is Healthy Workplace Month
- Preparing for the Winter 2021 Term
- Working at Home with Children
- The Role of an Employer During the Pandemic
- Keeping Active While Working Remotely
- Work-Life Balance Quiz
- 5 Inspiring TED Talks from HR
- Conference Board of Canada Info - Free Sessions
- Happiness at Work
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Exercises at Work
- Burrito Zucchini Boats Recipe
- Self-Care Day
- Health & Fitness Month
- Nutrition Month
- Canada's Food Guide
- Recipe of the Month
- Lunch Breaks
- Lunch and Learn